Lore's Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore's Elementals

An archive of the good and bad times between a small group of teenagers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~ Empty
PostSubject: Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~   Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 am

This is actually based on a joke between me and Reg when she was talking about writing. And I decided to make it into a reality. So yeah...

Meltdown *WARNING*: This contains Yaoi/Shonen Ai/Boy's Love. Don't like, don't read. Feel free to read if you're a fan, though.

Spring Kiss
A Spamano Song-Fic

I see you come,
I watch you go;
You never seem to leave me though!
So is this love or hate?
We'll see...
You're makin' me crazy

Romano went to his usual seat at the back of the classroom. It was just another boring as hell day at H. E. Talia High School. Of course, this included the loud group of people clustered at the front of the room. How was anyone supposed to concentrate when that Tomato Bastard and his damn friends were making so much noise? Not to mention the annoying girls that were crowding them like they were some kind of celebrities. The Italian wouldn't admit that he was actually a bit envious of them for being able to be so close.

After a few more minutes, the bell rang, signaling the start of fifth period. Gilbert and Francis scurried off to their respective classes, and Antonio turned to look for a place to sit. Many girls looked up and hoped that the handsome Spaniard would sit next to them. To everyone's surprise (and Romano's inner delight/displeasure), he took a seat in the back next to a certain Italian. He gave Romano a friendly smile, which the teen returned with a scoff and scowl. Romano looked away pointedly, mostly to hide the light blush that covered his cheeks.

Inside my dreams,
You're all I see...
Well, all I see is you and me

Alright, this was becoming a problem. Romano was trying his very hardest to concentrate on the teacher's notes, but he couldn't concentrate. Not with him sitting a few feet away and being SO DAMN DISTRACTING. He couldn't help glancing over at the Spaniard every time he sighed in boredom or casually brushed his dark locks out of his eyes. The part that pissed the Italian off the most was the fact that Antonio didn't even know what he was doing! How could be so oblivious? It should be illegal to be attractive and stupid, dammit. As Romano sat and cursed the Tomato Bastard to hell, he saw a piece of folded paper land on the corner of his desk. He looked around, wondering who had sent it, then decided on Antonio because he had a stupid (and cute? No, not cute!) grin on his face. The Italian opened the note, his suspicions confirmed by the first line. "This idiot." he mumbled under his breath.

Hey Lovi~!

Antonio had been calling him that (to his growing displeasure) ever since he'd discovered it in third grade.

This class is really boring, isn't it? I'd much rather talk to you.

Romano blushed ever so slightly at the last line in the note. He cursed himself for getting so flustered like a stupid girl, then scribbled a reply on the bottom of the note.

Damn you, Tomato Bastard. I'm trying to concentrate here!

Okay, that was a lie. But still, he could have been trying to. What right did Antonio have to interrupt him anyways?

But I guess you're right. This class is stupid, and the teacher's a complete moron.

Romano folded the note back up and threw it onto the Spaniard's desk, looking away nonchalantly. He found himself smiling a bit when he heard Antonio laugh lightly at his reply. A few seconds later, he saw the note sail back over to his desk. The Italian tried not to seem too eager as he unfolded and read it.

¡Que lindo, Lovi! You're pretty funny. Anyways, you know how we've known each other for a long time?

Romano couldn't help the smile that graced his usually scowling lips. He understood enough Spanish to know that he'd been called cute. Even though he always claimed that he hated being called that, he decided to let it slide this time. His expression contorted into one of confusion when he continued reading. Of course, he did. They had known each other since first grade. How could he forget the young Spaniard waltzing into their classroom, munching on a tomato as he smiled that big smile of his?

Well, I've liked you for a long time, Lovi. Mucho tiempo. And I know this might be a stupid way of asking you this, but...

His eyes widening slightly, Romano could not believe what he was reading. The Tomato Bastard....liked him? When the hell did this happen? This had to be some kind of joke! They were just friends (if you could call it that...).

Do you want to go out with me?

Romano simply stared at the neatly-written words on the paper, looking for some sort of explanation hidden behind them. It's not as if he was particularly displeased by this news, he was just taken by surprise. There was no way that this was true, right? This had to be something set up by those idiot friends of his.

When the bell rang again, the Italian gathered his books quickly, not even shooting a glance in Antonio's direction. He hurried out of the room.

"Lovi! Romano, wait!" Antonio called as he followed after him.

Romano tuned him out, walking even faster to get away from him.

---

Meh, I'm too tired and lazy to continue right now. What do you think, Reg? You want me to finish? WOOOOOO!

Back to top Go down
Regina
Sugoi.
Sugoi.
Regina

Number of posts : 3296
Humor : [08:03:00] Wolf : por favor=why porfavor=because ** [23:44:30] Buulord : you cant let a child play with a dirty chocolate dildo ** [22:28:59] メトロイド : COME HERE REG, IM GOING TO GIVE YOU A SPECIAL NOOGIE ** [16:56:13] * DrachenKonig gets jiggy with it. ** [21:40:07] メトロイド : I can rape you perfectly fine on my own. ** [20:58:12] DrachenKonig : ICH LIEBE DER SCHMETTERLING. ** [22:10:32] @ Buulord : My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps~ ** [21:54:10] * Buulord gives many more orgasmic yeses ** [21:32:05] メトロイド : GUUUUUURL WHERE U BEAN ** [00:21:58] @ Viceroy of Fandom : nat, you spelled tomatoes wrong** [21:48:30] メトロイド : EXCUSE ME. I DON'T HAVE ANY STDS ** [00:03:33] Cal : I ♠ u he11ix ** [00:32:58] DragonishKing : SHUT UP, REG! [00:33:04] DragonishKing : YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM! ** 1:07 AM - Fira: met is a fat fanboy ** [11:20:57 PM] ** Cal♠He11ix all the gay! ** [00:24:58] @ Empress of Tomatoes : while i was walking today [00:25:05] @ Empress of Tomatoes : 3 gay men had sex ** [21:09:54 04/10/12] @ Regina : a loli who is now a 32B, thank you very much [21:09:59 04/10/12] @ Metroid3802 : Yes you are~ [21:10:07 04/10/12] @ Metroid3802 : Wait [21:10:08 04/10/12] @ Metroid3802 : What [21:10:10 04/10/12] @ Metroid3802 : Why [21:10:13 04/10/12] @ Metroid3802 : What ** -- PAST tortuousConqueror [PTC] is a strong independant subjugglator and doesnt need no calming -- ** ?AO: suck a sweet stache ** [11:05] AO: stoppit i'm gon na peE ** [11:42] AO: but no em importa [11:42] AO: ugh my dyslexic typos strike again ** [11:17] AO: aww ye i pleasured reg [11:17] MT: ndis gobabfefno [11:17] MT: noi [11:17] AO: something met never could do [11:17] AO: oh sick burn [11:17] AO: sorry met ** [09:24] AO: HAVE IAN GET TRANSFIXED BY HIS SNAKE BUTT SCALES [09:25] AO: BE LIKE HOLY SHIT SHINY ASS

PostSubject: Re: Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~   Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 am

WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO! Yes! Please continue! Ahh, how cute~ Oh Lovino, you're so tsundere~

Ahh, now I regret not using that song....DX Oh well, it works better for Spamano than RoChu. But you better find me some good songs!
Back to top Go down
Nat
Boob Demon
Nat

Number of posts : 8154
Humor : [20:35:52] @ AvianOptometrist : OH SWEET JESUS MUFFINS I FOUND MY GUM ~ [21:58:49] @ Viceroy of Fandom : regina, put the crack away. ~ [00:26:36 05/02/12] Nat's Fanboy : ... ~ [22:05:13] メトロイド is away : being sexy ~ [21:56:19 20/01/12] メトロイド : EDUCATE ME IN THE WAYS OF YOUR BOOBS CLAIRE ~ [22:22:50 20/01/12] メトロイド : That's going to mess me up one day. I'm going to be talking to my boss or something and my phone will spit out ''give me a sex'' and my life will be ruined ~ [21:09:08 28/12/11] Regina : were you all, ''oh you tripped let me help you up like a hero and have you fall in love with me because i am the only human to show you kindness'' or something like that? ,[21:10:05 28/12/11] メトロイド : No, my life is not the plot of a romance manga, [21:10:21 28/12/11] @ Fira : darn

PostSubject: Re: Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~   Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:20 am

*casually stalks this story* fInIiIiIiIiIiIiSsSsSsSsHhHhHhHh
*cough* I mean, please continue? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://loreselementals.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~   Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Kiss ~A Spamano Song-Fic~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lore's Elementals :: To Be Deleted-
Jump to: