Lore's Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore's Elementals

An archive of the good and bad times between a small group of teenagers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scolor

Scolor

Number of posts : 144

AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale Empty
PostSubject: AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale   AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:41 am

After all these years, AQ World is finally finishing it's Choas Lord Saga. I remember fighting the first and second Choas Lords when the game first came out, and they are finally on the last one: number 13. It's so weird seeing that, but it's almost appropriate now that most of us are heading off to college. I love nostalgia...
Back to top Go down
Clur
hey there
hey there
Clur

Number of posts : 9558

PostSubject: Re: AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale   AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:18 pm

wow, they finally finished the saga? jesus, aqw was a huge deal back when this forum was still booming. it's hard to imagine that this part of the storyline is gonna be ending soon. maybe i'll get back into it when i have the time...
Back to top Go down
http://avianoptometrist.tumblr.com
Scolor

Scolor

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale   AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 pm

They were just deleting old accounts, too. I got an email about it a few weeks ago and I just signed on so it would update it and not get deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale   AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQ World on the Choas Lord Finale
Page 1 of 1