Lore's Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore's Elementals

An archive of the good and bad times between a small group of teenagers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What online games do you play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moglin Slayer

Moglin Slayer

Number of posts : 192

What online games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Are there any other mmorpgs that you guys play that are fun or anything? Because I love mmorpgs and they are like a drug to me, so if you guys play any then I want in! I have diablo 2 and I have the urge to play, but I dun know anyone on it and I am waiting for diablo 3 to come out soon.
Back to top Go down
Zengo999

Zengo999

Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Well I play Rusty Hearts on my side. It's an Action-MMORPG located in a Castlevania-like universe with vampires, witches, werewolves and humans.
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Sounds exciting, does it require a generally fast computer?
Back to top Go down
Zengo999

Zengo999

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Here's the requirement

Operating System
Windows® XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7

CPU

Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)

RAM

1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Hard Disk

5GB of Hard Drive Space or more (14GB or more preferred)

Graphic Display

Minimum - nVidia GeForce FX5200 ATI Radeon9550

Recommended - GeForce 6600 256M Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader Ver 3.0

Sound Drivers

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers

Network

Broadband Internet connection required
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm

My CPU is shit :/ dammit.
Back to top Go down
Zengo999

Zengo999

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

d'oh! ok theeeeen how about Ragnarok your CPU should be able to handle this game. It has almost the same graphics as Maplestory but it takes place in a 3-d world.

And it's grinding-based
Back to top Go down
Clur
hey there
hey there
Clur

Number of posts : 9558

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm

i used to play maple, but my comp is utter crap and would probably murderlag me to death if i tried to maple. maybe once madre gets rid of all her old files on here i could start up again.
Back to top Go down
http://avianoptometrist.tumblr.com
drakoro

drakoro

Number of posts : 375
Humor : quite a few things can make me laugh

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 pm

rusty hearts doesn't actually need that much,i can run it perfectly on high,and i've played...rusty hearts,maplestory,ragnarok,last chaos,rumble fighter,zone 4,shin megami tensei imagine,lost saga,eden eternal,WoW,and a WHOLE lot more that i don't feel like trying to list off XD
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon
DracosKoori

Number of posts : 8879

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 am

dragonnest, mabinogi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What online games do you play?   What online games do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What online games do you play?
Page 1 of 1