Lore's Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore's Elementals

An archive of the good and bad times between a small group of teenagers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]

Go down 
+3
Zengo999
Vittorio
DracosKoori
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zengo999

Zengo999

Number of posts : 1050

(free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]   (free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

My offer still stays. Is there some days where you guys can't play?
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

Moglin Slayer

Number of posts : 192

(free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]   (free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Idk, when 8 is for you, but its only 7 here sooo.
Back to top Go down
Zengo999

Zengo999

Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: (free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]   (free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 am

8 o'clock equal 9o'clock over here
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon
DracosKoori

Number of posts : 8879

PostSubject: Re: (free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]   (free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 am

What time zone do you use? EST, CT, GMT, PDT? You should say that, that way we can pick a timezone for us all to meet up in...
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

Moglin Slayer

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: (free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]   (free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:04 pm

I play in Central time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]   (free to play)  MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(free to play) MMORPG topic [talk about your favorite MMO's here!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2